Thursday 12 January 2012

Hello & Welcome



 
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss 


Hello,
        Welcome to my blog.

For some time now I've wanted to write about life. Not in a scientific way, I simply don't have the IQ to attempt that, but about everything we experience. From things like watching films, listening to music and tasting fantastic flavors. I want to use this blog to reviews things that not only please me on a day to day basis, but other people as well. I want to write about how amazing life can be, and how awful it can sometimes become. About amazing stories that happen to people around the world to the tiniest miracles that happen to us in our lives. I welcome any ideas that you, the reader, would like me to write about, and I'll get that sorted soon. But first I aim to write a couple of posts about bits and pieces that help shape our every day.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment